Thursday, April 23, 2009

insoumnia

I'm just hooked on this song.


Well, as stated on my blog, I was clearly ultra tilted being 3 outtered twice in like 10min for my stack. Was just sick. As for the 5/5 game, I must say I really enjoyed it, mainly because the 3 hands i played for the 6hr span held up lol. Aces winning the biggest pot of my life most probably, hitting a set, got my inducer bet out, and held up against what i think was a flush draw.

Alright, some of you might have been seeing me more often recently since I've been going to some games. But I doubt any of you know its actually me :P Oh jason, I met your dear friend Robin, the one you met on LongJie. Lol. He's funny. :P

Alright, go visit the new rakeback site Jason has running, pretty sick, sick deals he's offering. Till next time we actually do something since Jason is always locked up. Take care.

No comments: