Friday, April 10, 2009

Poker Game Outing

So yeah so after a long hiatus from our adventures, we had a pretty fun trip to a 5/5 blinds home game. Obviously being the luckboxes, we both made a bit of money although I swear that Munchu stole all of my luck for that night. I think my live cash game sucks so much I need to play more often to keep up with all these live players. Basically, I undertook the strategy of shutting off from mingling with the table by keeping my hoodie on much to the irk of Eddie who couldn't get a read on me all night. Well at least that was what he told me. And also the fools got to witness first hand for the first time in our short live poker career, a $400 river call with Ace High by none other than our dear "sick call" Eddie, which turned out to be the winning hand. Words simply cannot describe the sickness of that call. Hopefully there's gonna be more entries to come since Munchu's so free nowadays that he can afford to smash his keyboards for fun.

No comments: