Wednesday, July 23, 2008

People who go back on their word

Hello people.

Just here to update you on someone whom I thought was a nice person who kept his word.
But guess not. His name is Bud Lim. He's a triathlete and was from my former school RJ and RI.
We agreed to split our action during one of the games in past, and when he won and i lost, he didn't want to split the action going back on his word. In the end, I compromised, and he agreed to only cover my losses. But now he's even blocked me on MSN and not reply my sms-es at all in an attempt to not return me that sum of money. I'm utterly disappointed someone would throw away a friendship for just a couple of bucks.

So for those of you out there, watch out for this shady character, he could be selling you out next time for a small sum.

No comments: